Lemon Tree x SUM Sunglasses - Matte Black
Lemon Life (The Lifestyle) - Santa Cruz, CA is known for starting trends that sweep the nation, and since it was introduced at the 2014 San Francisco High Times Cannabis Cup, The Lemon Tree and the Lemon Life-style have been taking The Bay Area by storm. While the strain has been popular, the brand and clothing has taken on a life of it’s own due in no small part to the unique designs by artist Jimbo Phillips, son of the iconic Jim Phillips, who designed all the artwork for Santa Cruz Skateboards in the 70’s and 80’s and was the creator of the iconic “Screaming Hand” logo.
- REVO Black Lens- Light to dark blue gradient lens. Scratch resistant lens coatings.
- Lightweight For Maximum Comfort - Impact resistant polycarbonate frame and temples. Perfect for driving and outdoor activities.
- Eliminates Glare - Polarized TAC lenses block UVA and UVB and provide superior eye protection.
Technical Sizing Description
Arm: 145 millimeters | 20 millimeters
- Lens width: 54 millimeters | Lens height: 44 millimeters | 6 Base Curve lens
"TAC Polarized" lenses offer several benefits including;
- Elimination of glare
- Resistance to impacts
- protection against both UV A and UV B rays.
TAC Polarized lenses have a scratch coating and block 100% harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers
Made from TR90 & Polycarbonate material
TR90 is a nearly unbreakable material we use because of its long lasting, action sports ready benefits.
Glasses made with TR90 are extremely comfortable because they have a flexible quality. Since they're flexible, they can bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee, you have the freedom to try out your order, and if you're not satisfied, you can return or replace it within 30 days.