Expendables x SUM Collaboration
Collaboration with Santa Cruz reggae band The Expendables.
The Pioneer is a large frame with full field-of-vision coverage and enhanced sun protection. A unisex style that is universally sought after for its action sports ready features and dope style. The clear frame paired with the matching blue arms and lens create a everyday use colorway that is also fully stylish.
SUM's mission to create performance quality eyewear with a smooth, fashion forward appearance is really shown in these Pioneer frames. Particularly with the slender arms and flex-hinge that adjusts perfectly to any size head. This feature was designed for people to be able to wear the sunglasses without a headache and the end of a long day of use.
Need more info on our design and the guarantee behind our shades? Check out these links:
- Lens Coatings - Scratch Resistant Lens Coatings. Stainless Steel Spring Hinges. Includes Storage Pouch.
- Lightweight For Maximum Comfort - Impact resistant polycarbonate frame and temples.
- Eliminates Glare - Polarized TAC lenses block UVA and UVB and provide superior eye protection.
- Spring Hinge - Spring hinge adds durability to the overall frame design. Allows temples to automatically adjust pressure on the side of your head based on size.
Technical Sizing Description
Arm: 140 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters
- Lens width: 57 millimeters | Lens height: 45 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters