The Pioneer is a large frame with full field-of-vision coverage and enhanced sun protection. A unisex style that is universally sought after for its action sports ready features and dope style. The lime green temples paired with the dark smoke frame create a perfectly steezy contrast. The blue/green gradient lens ties everything together for a sporty yet edgy final pair of premium eyewear.
SUM's mission to create performance quality eyewear with a smooth, fashion forward appearance is really shown in these Pioneer frames. Particularly with the slender arms and flex-hinge that adjusts perfectly to any size head. This feature was designed for people to be able to wear the sunglasses without a headache and the end of a long day of use.
- Lens Coatings - Scratch Resistant Lens Coatings. Stainless Steel Spring Hinges.
- Lightweight For Maximum Comfort - Impact resistant polycarbonate frame and temples.
- Eliminates Glare - 1mm Polarized TAC lenses block UVA and UVB and provide superior eye protection.
- Spring Hinge - Spring hinge adds durability to the overall frame design. Allows temples to automatically adjust pressure on the side of your head based on size.
Technical Sizing Description
Arm: 140 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters
- Lens width: 57 millimeters | Lens height: 45 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters
"TAC Polarized" lenses offer several benefits including;
- Elimination of glare
- Resistance to impacts
- protection against both UV A and UV B rays.
TAC Polarized lenses have a scratch coating and block 100% harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers
Made from TR90 & Polycarbonate material
TR90 is a nearly unbreakable material we use because of its long lasting, action sports ready benefits.
Glasses made with TR90 are extremely comfortable because they have a flexible quality. Since they're flexible, they can bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee, you have the freedom to try out your order, and if you're not satisfied, you can return or replace it within 30 days.