CaliRoots 10th Anniversary Festival Collaboration
CaliRoots is a reggae festival in Monterey, California that is unlike any other festival. A bunch of the largest artists that we have worked with perform at this festival on a yearly basis, such as Atmosphere, Slightly Stoopid and The Expendables. 2019 marked the 10th year of the festival and we decided to team up with the CaliRoots team to create these epic sunglasses.
The Pioneer is a large frame with full field-of-vision coverage and enhanced sun protection. A unisex style that is universally sought after for its action sports ready features and dope style. The clear frame paired with the matching orange arms and lens create a everyday use colorway that is also fully stylish.
SUM's mission to create performance quality eyewear with a smooth, fashion forward appearance is really shown in these Pioneer frames. Particularly with the slender arms and flex-hinge that adjusts perfectly to any size head. This feature was designed for people to be able to wear the sunglasses without a headache and the end of a long day of use.
- Lens Coatings - Scratch Resistant Lens Coatings. Stainless Steel Spring Hinges. Includes Storage Pouch.
- Lightweight For Maximum Comfort - Impact resistant polycarbonate frame and temples.
- Eliminates Glare - Polarized TAC lenses block UVA and UVB and provide superior eye protection.
- Spring Hinge - Spring hinge adds durability to the overall frame design. Allows temples to automatically adjust pressure on the side of your head based on size.
Technical Sizing Description
Arm: 140 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters
- Lens width: 57 millimeters | Lens height: 45 millimeters | Bridge: 16 millimeters